Friday

DREAMING OF A CARIBBEAN VACATION

I just watched this documentary-a travel show on a local t.v. channel here featuring the Caribbean islands. I think I had my mouth opened the whole time the show was airing, it just awed me while watching this resort in the caribbean they were showing.

The Caribbean Sea is an area with with diverse culture, different foods, amazing sights, soft white sands and serenity, the beauty of it all, my goodness it really makes one yearn for a caribbean vacation. I'm dreaming too that one day I'll spend some time on one of those islands, but that is when I'll get lucky in tonight's lotto draw.

Photo Credits
But kidding aside, while the travel show featured Cayman Islands in the western Caribbean, I think any island in the Caribbean would do just fine. This area is another distinct paradise on earth. I tell you! One should visit this place before the final curtain call of your life and experience the best this planet has to offer.

If you have all the extras in the world, there's no reason why you should wait for anything else and if I were you, I would book a flight and find a beautiful resort in caribbeanwaters and enjoy life and witness one of the best sunsets imaginable.

Tata, let's get packing.

1 comment:

  1. haguy kalami ba kaayo magpaharuhay diring lugara ate oi... kutob lang sa ta sa atong mga damgo ani ate..hehehe!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for the comment. I appreciate it very much!
You may want to visit my other blogs;

The Consumer Talks
Woman Elan Vital