Friday

TRUST THE POWER OF YOUR MIND

I know for a fact that our minds reflects our habitual thoughts and actions, thus taking responsibility to influence our minds with positive thinking and emotions is I think and should everyone’s goal to achieve Mind Power.

I’m into some sort of mind downtime at this point, and I need to focus back, I need more than just a positive thinking, I need to think that what I believe shall by hook or by crook will manifest into reality.

So, give way, give way positive thinker coming through … yeah, my first step to achieving my goal, I’ll divulge it right at this blog at a right time.

5 comments:

  1. nice vernz, when I'm really down I will just think it shall come to pass or remember all the blessings I have received and thanked the LORD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vernz, the secret to getting the thing that you believe in your positive thought is to declare what you believe in-speak it out, then it shall come to pass in God's perfect time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Sherry, thanks sis for dropping by .... very much appreciated as always..

    @ Josie... hello! thanks as always for taking time to write a comment...

    @ Carmen.. you are so loyal too ... I believe! with conviction...! thanks..

    ReplyDelete
  4. no problem I like the header of your blog hehe. so pretty lady in tub.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for the comment. I appreciate it very much!
You may want to visit my other blogs;

The Consumer Talks
Woman Elan Vital