Saturday

THIS CAFÉ’S STORE FIXTURES and FRIENDS

It’s been a while that I have not meet my girlfriends and when they called for a night out, I didn’t hesitate to come besides the meeting place is one that I have not been before. Laughter and loads of nostalgic stories filled the Coffee Cat’s air.

I roam around Davao often but this is the first time I landed on this café, the ambiance is so classy and quite. The elegant yet stylish store fixtures added drama to the whole mood of the store. Indeed furniture can transform a simple box into a neat space, according to manager they had their store fixtures custom-made to match their desired store character, and they really was, I must say successful in doing so.

It’s so sad my cam’s battery retired after this shot. I’ll be sharing some photos if I can snag a copy from them. But it was a great feeling meeting, talking, teasing, reminiscing part of our lives when we used to be together during the heyday.

So that’s what’s up for now on this side of town.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for the comment. I appreciate it very much!
You may want to visit my other blogs;

The Consumer Talks
Woman Elan Vital