Sunday

HELP!

Ok, this move might be anti-SEO or whatever you call this thing, but techy passers by out there, would you know how to revert this process?

I’m currently using NetworkedBlog to syndicate my blog to Facebook, but for some reasons I won’t disclose, lol. I want to abort or stop sending my blog feeds to FB via NetworkedBlogs.


Question, how do I stop this process; it’s not that I’m coercing you to answer; it’s just that you might know how. I would really appreciate it if you can share a little of what you know and I’ll take it from there. (I’ve tried asking google this, but .. wait, what’s google’s gender? Lol! His or her, it answered me vaguely. Waahhhh.

Tenk u!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for the comment. I appreciate it very much!
You may want to visit my other blogs;

The Consumer Talks
Woman Elan Vital