Wednesday

WRITINGS ON THE BOX

I came across this little store that sells twirled potato on a stick. It’s a fresh potato loaded on this little machine and is cut across the attendant then would stretch the cut potato and deep fry it. There were several flavorings lined but I chose to dust mine with sour cream powder. 

I was just actually feeding my disappointment, just testing the novelty of this food fad, ‘way lami’. I was about to throw away the box when …..

Hmmm. .. interesting, not the usual. recycle, reuse .. bla, bla thing. I was wondering even finding connection between  fried potato and being a peacemaker... lol...

4 comments:

  1. i love the twirled tomato hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sour cream powder sounds delicious. In fact, the twirled potato looks delicious, too. And I really like the suggestion that if I'm not part of the solution, I'm part of the problem. Very good!
    — K

    Kay, Alberta, Canada
    An Unfittie's Guide to Adventurous Travel

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi ate!musta? haguy karun pa jud ko nakasuroy sa imo blog kay after more than a week ayha pa jud ko naka log in sa blogger waaaaaaaaaaaah! ka faet! :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, wala pako ka kita ana dire te...murag lami galing na da.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for the comment. I appreciate it very much!
You may want to visit my other blogs;

The Consumer Talks
Woman Elan Vital