Thursday

I'm looking for hydrated lime supplier

Yes, if you happen to read this post and have known of someone/manufacturer selling agricultural hydrated lime, please if I may ask a favor to drop your comment here. 

I need those for our farm in Sultan Kudarat, because of our tenants constant use of synthetic fertilizer the soil turned acidic and now grows cogon grass lushly. I need to broadcast those lime to stabilize soil acidity, we're saving the soil and the hundreds of coconut trees planted on the area.

Ours is not the only case though even those farm lots next and even farther from us. I'm not doing this to save ours alone but an experimental effort to save the livelihood of the farmers in the boondocks.

So please help me out, thank you so much, any info is very much appreciated.

PS, only around Davao area please!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for the comment. I appreciate it very much!
You may want to visit my other blogs;

The Consumer Talks
Woman Elan Vital