Tuesday

ON SELF-PRESCRIPTION

I’m still feeling dizzy after several days of drowsing over high fever brought about by a throat infection, I thought I gotten rid of it after several days of taking in anti-biotic but it ripped me off when it vaulted back, such a tough bacteria.

It’s been days I’m out of blogging circulation, blogging really is addicting, it has gotten into my nerve so fast, that missing a day makes me feel agitated. Anyway, more than thinking positively that I won’t go far with this infection are the medications that I diligently keep to. For a time I’ve been self-medicating, since I knew it would be the same medicine the doctor would be prescribing should I go for consultation.

While it is not encouraged to self medicate, there are actually medicines available that need no prescription anymore, tramadol no prior prescription - tramadolnopriorprescription.com can be accessed without prior prescription.

If you have a busy lifestyle and find it hard to insert a doctor’s schedule yet you are suffering from pains, then no prior prescription tramadol - nopriorprescriptiontramadol.com is your best option. It’s a good pain management medicine that truly delivers result.
Tramadol no prior prescription needed - tramadolnopriorprescriptionneeded.com is the best option of those people with lifestyle that is always on the go. So worry no more about adverse effects of self-medication, this remedy gives you that liberty to do it for yourself.

At this point I’m thanking my friend doctor who nagged at me often whenever I self prescribed but I often end up spending more.

I think I’ve slowly gotten into my senses now; I’m gaining fast interest to write again.

4 comments:

Thank You for the comment. I appreciate it very much!
You may want to visit my other blogs;

The Consumer Talks
Woman Elan Vital