Wednesday

FINDING THE RIGHT MUSIC

My class is coming up with a Drama as their final examination they are presenting this instead of a written one and that would be a great relief for me imagine checking piles of test papers.

The Drama is an adaptation of Mac Tiu’s ‘Ang Batang Dili Matulog’ (The Child Who Won’t Sleep). Mac Tiu is a professor at Ateneo de Davao University and this piece won First Prize for Short Story in Cebuano, in Carlos Palanca Memorial Awards for Literature in 2001.

At first we were in dilemma in finding the right sound effects and sound backgrounds but least we realized MP3 Search Engine and mp3 downloads are readily available online, you just have to be patient and in no time your problem is solved.

Today is a time of frugality, so as a teacher I have to impose measures not to overspend with their props and costumes, and the surprising part is, they were able to come with props and costume that least I imagine they would think about. I am very excited with their presentation and I cannot wait to share the pictures with you.

We are presenting the Drama on March 24th and you are all invited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for the comment. I appreciate it very much!
You may want to visit my other blogs;

The Consumer Talks
Woman Elan Vital