Tuesday

MOM SHOULD WATCH LESS TV TOO!

These are my son’s books and I just finished covering them with cellophane of course for protection so it will last till March.

I had a little conversation with my son last night while taping on the plastic;


Me: Son, you should study well, you know you have all these books and you should feel lucky because you see, some kids out there aren’t as lucky, they even can’t buy a decent meal, and had no chance of going to school, and if they can they have to share books with their seatmate.

Son: Oh, mom it’s the same story you told me last year, and the other year, and the year before that year, and it’s the same people telling us they’re doing something about letting these kids go to school and in no time have seats and books on each of these kids desk. I guess you’ve watch TV a lot last night, stop that habit, it drains me…..

Me: mouth zipped! Waaahhhh!

Posted for

12 comments:

  1. ahahaha! stop watching too much tv mommy hehehhe...

    http://sashagaebrielle.blogspot.com/2011/06/i-heart-dora.html

    http://vlayugan.blogspot.com/2011/06/thumbsucking.html

    http://everyday-is-a-new-day-vhen.blogspot.com/2011/06/at-tokyo-tokyo-with-sister.html

    http://point-shoot-vhen.blogspot.com/2011/06/36581fish.html

    hope you can stop by at one of my entries too ;)

    happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nyahahahahahahaha...ka bright ni Kuya....maayo kay kana iya tubag...akong Janjan, inig akong sultian nga ingatan ang books kay aron muabot hangtud March...muingond dayon..."O LAGIIIIII".. lami kaayo tuk-on hehehehe.

    Hapi Orange Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehe so cute:-) some children have enough if their mom keeps on repeating on what she said hehehe. I wonder how old is your son..i find him cute:-)

    MY ORANGE TUESDAY HERE

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahhahahhaa..bang!!maayo kay dili ang blogging ang ipa minimize..hahha

    visiting from orange..mine is up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahahahah kakalokah! Smart boy gaya ni Mommy lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. anak ko ata yan, vernz, ganyan din litanya nia knna before he goes to sch, paulit ulit daw aq, sb ko d nman kz xa nakikinig at sumusunod sa sinasabi ko, nyahaha

    i tell ya, it's not easy watching tv now, nkakanosebleed; rh bill, k+12, divorce...hayzzz

    http://www.sibuyasrepublic.com/2011/06/08/tutti-fruiti/^_^
    http://www.diyandmore.com/?p=604

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahahaha.. nakatilaw ang inahan..:)


    Visiting from Orange Tuesday
    Hope you can come and visit my Oranges: Play Gym and Magic Flakes. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol, hahha .. i wonder if my daughter would tell me the same thing now that she will start her first schooling.

    Visiting thru Orange Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL. It's tricky with boys sometimes. They don't like being told things by their mothers - I think it's an independence thing...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha! Mommies talaga! Grade na pla son mo. Good luck. Here's my entry. Thanks and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. hehehe, can't outsmart him anymore.. i wonder how i'd react had it been my daughter, kaloka yan.

    Here's my entry

    ReplyDelete
  12. hahahahaha..tama! bat ba kasi ang ingay ng mga nanay..ako din sa kapatid ko..hahaha
    Thanks Mommy for joining my Orange Tuesdays ..see you next round..

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for the comment. I appreciate it very much!
You may want to visit my other blogs;

The Consumer Talks
Woman Elan Vital