Friday

So disappointed!

I'm feelin' a heavy jaw tonight, don't talk to me.. hahaha... Nah, you know this feeling of excitement over some things and it didn't turn out the way you thought it would? Hayyy, such a disappointment really!

The would-be first time owner of dslr and her troop went to the mall this afternoon to supposedly score that dslr I've long been eyeing. But sadly, unfortunately, desolately, inconsolably ... it went out of the shelf three hours before we can hit the counter ..... I almost cried ... there were actually a lot of those models at some other cam stalls but theirs was the cheapest ... the lady at the counter said they're not sure when will the new stocks will arrive ... I hope it won't be long ... Wahhhh, I'm really sad ... anyway, I've stood for some weeks without cam... waiting for another week would be .... I'm going mad!...lol. But seriously, I'm sleeping with a heavy heart tonight... :(

7 comments:

  1. So sorry about your disappointment ate, I would too if I were on your shoes. Look on the bright side though, maybe you'll find one that is way cheaper than the one you want to buy, baka sa susunod 50% of na hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. oppps sowi nakalogged pala si jowa hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Verne, so sorry about the disappointment. I truly hope the new stocks arrive soon and as well-priced as the one you had in mind. Have a great weekend. Jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's tough when we get ourselves all excited about something, only to find it is gone. I hope you can get your DSLR soon.
    In the meantime, take good care of yourself.
    — K

    Kay, Alberta, Canada
    An Unfittie's Guide to Adventurous Travel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I'm sure that will be yours sooner than you think ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. nakakalungkot naman..pero okey lang iyon..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi I posted your badge on my site! Come and check it out! www.ronadelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for the comment. I appreciate it very much!
You may want to visit my other blogs;

The Consumer Talks
Woman Elan Vital