Monday

<----- Did you see that? Huh, huh!

That’s me, I was told so in my past life, hahaha… I won’t taunt myself saying that’ll be how I’m gonna be in the next few months – I’m definitely sure I’ll lose my integrity, with so many lip-smacking food around – forgive my soul, I can’t be helped, I just devoured an all American burger [all by myself] at Gino’s grilled burger, never mind the smoke - I’m not sure whether I can keep my words, lol.

I had not been updating this blog – blame it to OC-ness, I wanted something new, that besides me having so much at hand, and how I wish humans would evolve physically having four hands and an eye on the nape, ewww….

Anyway, just want to thank Ryanne for pasting there my life’s frustration, hahaha, seriously, I’m a ‘little’ pressured to be like one …. Waaahhh … what a pain!

Ryanne lives in South Korea and tweaks templates, you can hire her to do yours go over to her blog and see her works.

Thank you, Ry.

Best Style Tech
Wedding Islands
Family Eats and Travels

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for the comment. I appreciate it very much!
You may want to visit my other blogs;

The Consumer Talks
Woman Elan Vital