Friday

COLOR OF THE DAY – My Go-Green Friday

It is wrong to say that we have no choice because the ‘no choice’ in itself is a choice we opt to choose. But for whatever it is that we wanted with [y]our life one thing is sure it has to go on.

Just like this plant where it holds the powerful energies of nature, growth, and desire to expand so do I.

You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself 'I have lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along.' You must do the thing you think you cannot do. -Eleanor Roosevelt

Change and transformation is necessary for growth and freedom to pursue new ideas is what green color represents.

Moreso, Green has an immense healing power. It is the most restful color for the human eye; it can improve vision. Green implies strength and fortitude. Above all, it represents a go signal to go on with what we have hoped to live.

Thank you for reading, see you again for tomorrow’s color. (Photo taken at a Retreat House in Tacunan, Tugbok District here in Davao City)

3 comments:

  1. hi! good day!

    whew! just wanna confirm if you come from davao? whew! me too! hehe!

    mind for exlinks then?


    The Latest Buzzzz
    Walking News Paper
    Pinoy Medical Doctor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on another award. I love the color green, because I am an avid gardener and love plants and any thing green. Have a Good Day and thanks again for the link. Maayong gabi sa imo. From an Ilonggo, David B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vernz,I love green,too. One of favorite colors. I have really enjoyed reading your posts about the different colors and your commentary that goes with it. It has been interesting for this Bonehead to check out! Salamat!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for the comment. I appreciate it very much!
You may want to visit my other blogs;

The Consumer Talks
Woman Elan Vital